- Playback Issues
If you are experiencing issues with playback on TIDAL, you can take these basic steps to try and resolve the issue.
- Make sure your TIDAL app is up-to-date.
- Force close and restart TIDAL.
- Clear your cache.
- Play the selected content on a different device or on listen.TIDAL.com.
- Try streaming from a different platform (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) and see if the issue occurs. If the issue occurs, this indicates a problem with the network or device.
- Play the track using a different network connection. (WiFi, data connection)
If the issue does not occur on a different device then the issue might be with the impacted device's data connection, settings, or hardware. If the issue does not occur on a different network, then that indicates that the issue might be with the original network you were connected to and not TIDAL.
It will be helpful if you provide Support with the link to the content with which you experienced the issue. To find the link to the content, select the item, right-click, select share, then copy track link.