- Cancel TIDAL Subscription or Trial
If you no longer wish to continue your subscription or trial with TIDAL, you may cancel at any time. To begin the cancellation process, you will need to know what your preferred payment method was. If you are unsure, you can log into your account www.my.tidal.com to review. Then, choose the instructions listed below that match these details.
Sprint – Account registered through Sprint device. Fees applied to your Sprint bill.
- Log onto www.sprint.com/tidal
- Use My Sprint on your mobile device
- Contact Sprint Customer Support for assistance with a live representative
Mobile Carrier (non-Sprint) – Account registered and paid through your cell phone provider
- Contact the customer service department of your cell phone provider for assistance. To protect your privacy, we are unable to view or make changes to your account.
TIDAL Website or App -- If you signed up directly with TIDAL using a Credit Card or PayPal
- Visit my.TIDAL.com
- Log in with your username (email used to create the account) and password
- Click 'Subscription'
- Click 'Cancel My Subscription' then confirm cancellation
Apple Wallet/iTunes – If you registered directly from your iPhone & your Apple Wallet shows an account
- Click Here; Apple iTunes Cancellation & In-App Purchases
- Note: if you do not see an Active subscription in your Apple Wallet, this means your being billed through one of the other above payment methods. You can confirm your Apple Account status by contacting Apple Support directly.