- Cancel TIDAL Subscription or Trial
If you no longer wish to continue your subscription or trial with TIDAL, you may cancel at any time.
If you are paying for TIDAL through a third-party, you will need to cancel through them.
- Visit account.tidal.com
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to Subscription
- Click Cancel Subscription and confirm cancellation
- Click at the top right-hand corner
- Click Edit then Manage Subscription
- Scroll down and click Subscription > Cancel Subscription
If you registered directly from your iPhone & your Apple Wallet shows an account.
- Click Here: Apple iTunes Cancellation & In-App Purchases. If you do not see an Active subscription within Apple Wallet, this means you're being billed through another payment method. You can confirm your Apple Account status by contacting Apple Support directly.
Account registered and/or paid through your cell phone provider.
- Contact the customer service department of your cell phone provider for assistance.
If you’ve downloaded TIDAL on an Apple device through the App Store, you have the option to delete your account within the TIDAL app. Learn more here.
Delete your TIDAL account
If you would like to delete your TIDAL account and your personal data, please submit a ticket request here and the TIDAL Support team will reach out via email with next steps. Note that we have to ask you some questions to confirm your identity before processing your deletion request.
Personal data deletion will immediately revoke access to your TIDAL account, including your playlists, history, and account details. Your TIDAL account and your personal data will be deleted or anonymised (i.e. stripped of elements that could identify you) and you will not be able to retrieve your account or data again.