- Cancel TIDAL Subscription or Trial
If you no longer wish to continue your subscription or trial with TIDAL, you may cancel at any time.
If you are paying for TIDAL through a third-party, you will need to cancel through them.
- Visit https://account.tidal.com/subscription/cancel
- Log in with your username and password
- Click 'Cancel Subscription' then confirm cancellation
- Click at the top right-hand corner
- Click 'Edit' then 'Manage Subscription'
- Scroll down to click on 'Subscription' and then finally 'Cancel Subscription'
Mobile Carrier – Account registered and paid through your cell phone provider
- Contact the customer service department of your cell phone provider for assistance.
To protect your privacy, we are unable to view or make changes to your account.
Apple Wallet/iTunes – If you registered directly from your iPhone & your Apple Wallet shows an account
- Click Here: Apple iTunes Cancellation & In-App Purchases
If you do not see an Active subscription within Apple Wallet, this means you're being billed through another payment method. You can confirm your Apple Account status by contacting Apple Support directly.