- Request New Music on TIDAL
To make a catalog request, please fill out this form.
We encourage our subscribers to reach out to us about music and/or other content they would like to see on TIDAL. From there, we do our very best to make that happen. On an ongoing basis, we add catalogs from independent labels in the United States. New tracks, albums, and videos are added daily as they are released by the labels.
If you’re looking for an artist, album, or song that you cannot find in our music catalog, here are the most common reasons why the content might be unavailable:
- The music has not been released digitally. This is especially true for older music where the band/management is no longer active and digital licensing was not included in the original label deal.
- The artist/management recently switched to a new record label or digital distributor and the content has not yet been re-submitted to TIDAL.
- The artist/management has elected not to make it available for streaming.
- The music has been released digitally, but we do not have the licenses to make it available to stream via TIDAL.