- Add or Update Payment Information
All TIDAL accounts must maintain a valid payment method. If for any reason your payment information changes or needs to be updated, this should be done prior to your next billing date to avoid any service interruption. Note: This process can only be completed by the subscriber/TIDAL Member while logged in to their account. TIDAL Member Support staff is unable to update, review or manually process any payment details.
Add Payment Method – New Registrations
At the time of registration, you are asked to provide your preferred payment method to complete your registration. If you have access to a valid payment method, then the registration process becomes incomplete and you will be unable to proceed to your account. To complete this step, simply fill in the boxes on the payment page, check the box to acknowledge the Terms, click continue and your account will be activated with a 30-day free trial!
Update Payment Method
Updating only takes a few minutes using a few simple steps:
- Log onto https://my.tidal.com/account
- Click the payment box
- Select your preferred payment method
- Enter your details on the following page
- Click 'Add Credit Card'
- Enter your PayPal login credentials
- Click 'Log In'
- Follow the prompts to add your PayPal account to your TIDAL account
Your previous payment method will continue to show as the primary until the billing period ends. At the next billing date, the new payment info on file will be processed.
Venmo - (IOS & Android Only)
Sign-up for TIDAL using Venmo:
1. Create your TIDAL account and select plan
2. Choose Venmo as the payment method
3. Authorize and link your Venmo account
4. Start streaming!
Update your payment method to Venmo:
1. Log in to my.tidal.com
2. Go to payment
3. Choose Venmo as the payment method
4. Authorize and link your Venmo account
5. Redirect back to TIDAL
These occur for several reasons. The most common are as follows:
- Incorrect details. Double check the card information or, PayPal login credentials
- Overseas Transaction – TIDAL is a Swedish based company. For added protection, some banks and credit card companies will restrict your card from being used toward a subscription, because of the potential threat of an unauthorized overseas transition. Many banks and credit card companies will lift this restriction, by request of the client
- Unauthorized Payment Method – TIDAL restricts the use of prepaid cards or 3rd party gift cards such as “Google Play” or “iTunes”. You must use a bank-issued card or directly issued credit card from a major card company