To use your TIDAL account on Sonos:
1. Open Sonos on your device.
2. Select a Music Source tab, and tap Add Music Services.
3. Select TIDAL, then hit I already have an account, and click Next.
4. Log in with your TIDAL credentials, then click Next, and lastly Finish.
If you have signed up for TIDAL using a Facebook or Twitter account, you will need to create a password to add the service. You can do so by following these steps:
1. Go to listen.TIDAL.com and select Login in the upper left corner of the page.
2. Enter the email address associated with your Facebook or Twitter account and click Don't know your password?
2. Make sure your email address is correct and click Continue.
You should receive an email containing a link to create a new password.
What are the minimum requirements for streaming through Sonos?
5 Mbs is the minimum broadband speed required to stream FLAC from TIDAL on Sonos. If streaming different FLAC files to multiple speakers, we recommend a higher broadband speed. This requirement can vary based on your internet usage.
5.0 Megabits per second - 1 FLAC stream
7.5 Megabits per second - 2 FLAC streams
10 Megabits per second - 3 or more FLAC streams
How do I adjust the volume?
You can adjust the volume from the TIDAL or Sonos app. You will not be able to adjust the volume using the physical volume keys on your mobile device unless you are in the TIDAL or Sonos app. Sonos users cannot control volume from the lock screen or when away from the Sonos app. You will need to open to the Sonos app to change volume.
My Sonos audio is dropping out when I use TIDAL. What can I do?
You can find troubleshooting steps to solve this problem in this Sonos support article:
Streaming limitations apply, you can only stream to one Sonos household at a time, but to as many players or grouped players as you wish.
If you are experiencing issues related to Log in Authentication or Metadata errors, please contact TIDAL Support.
For all other issues, please contact the Sonos Helpdesk.