- Amazon Alexa
To link TIDAL with Alexa:
- Open the Amazon Alexa App on your phone.
- Go to Settings > Music.
- Tap Link New Service > TIDAL.
- Click Enable to Use and link your TIDAL account.
- Head back to Settings > Music.
- Select TIDAL under Default Services.
To make TIDAL your default music service:
- Open the Alexa app, go to the menu, and select Settings.
- Select Music
- Select Choose default music services.
TIDAL is only available for Alexa in the United States.
You can also enjoy TIDAL on your Amazon Alexa device via Bluetooth.