- SheerID - Discount Instructions
If you would like to sign up for a discounted account and have not had a free trial before, please visit, https://offer.tidal.com/ to create an account.
If you already have an active account - one that is not part of a family plan or registered through a partner account- and qualify for the discount, then please proceed to account.tidal.com > Subscription. Scroll down and choose the discount link that applies to you.
After entering your basic information, you will be prompted to upload documents for verification through SheerID. The documentation must show your full name and your affiliation. If you are applying for a student discount, it will also need to display a date within the last three months.
Please ensure the name on your account matches what is displayed on the documents you submit.
Examples of approved documentation:
- Official enrollment letter
- Class schedule for the current term
- Registration or tuition receipt
First Responders (Only active duty members are eligible)
- ID Card
- Current Pay Stub (within 60 days)
- Any official document that clearly shows your full name, current date, and your affiliation
- Any document that proves you are currently serving under Title 10 or Title 32 Active Duty Orders for 30 days or more
- Any document that proves you are a Retiree from the US Armed Forces
- Any document that proves you met the qualifications of military service and were honorably discharged
All discounted accounts must reverify eligibility every 12 months.
In the event that you are unable to be instantly verified, you may be asked to reach out to CustomerService@SheerID.com. They will assist in the verification process and provide further instructions.