- Sheer ID - Discount Instructions
If you would like to signup for a discounted account and have not had a free trial before, please visit, offer.TIDAL.com to create an account.
If you already have an active account - one that is not part of a family plan or registered through a partner account- and qualify for the discount, then please proceed to my.TIDAL.com > Subscription. Scroll down and choose the discount link that applies to you.
After entering your basic information, you will be prompted to upload documents for verification through Sheer ID. The documentation must show your full name and your affiliation. If you are applying for a student discount it will also need to display a date within the last three months.
Please ensure the name on your account matches what is displayed on the documents you submit.
Examples of approved documentation:
- Official enrollment letter
- Class schedule for the current term
- Registration or tuition receipt
- ID Card
- Current Pay Stub (within 60 days)
- Any official document that clearly shows your full name, current date, and your affiliation
- Any document that proves you are currently serving under Title 10 or Title 32 Active Duty Orders for 30 days or more
- Any document that proves you are a Retiree from the US Armed Forces
- Any document that proves you met the qualifications of military service and were honorably discharged
Once you receive confirmation of your verified status from SheerID, please send a screenshot of the email to support@TIDAL.com.
Please take the screenshot while viewing your email on a PC or Mac. Screenshots taken from a mobile device do not give you the option to include all of the information we need.
The screenshot must include all of the following:
1.) The fully qualified email address that was approved or the email the confirmation was sent to
2.) The date the email was received
3.) The body of the email that shows that SheerID has confirmed and approved your status
Please note: Our system cannot accept a copy/paste of the text of the email. It must be in the form of a screenshot as detailed above. Partial screenshots cannot not be accepted. Any submission that does not meet the above requirements will not be accepted and, unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions. If you cannot submit the required information, we will have to close out your request until we receive it.