- How to Locate My Account Without an Email Address?
There are many ways we can locate an account if you're unsure of the email address you initially used to sign up for TIDAL. Please see the options below:
Alternate Email Addresses
- Provide us with any alternative email addresses that might have been used
If your credit/debit card was charged:
- First 6 digits of the credit card being charged (never send the entire card number)
- Last 4 digits of the credit card
- The expiration date of the credit card
- First and Last name of the cardholder
- Month and date of the charge
- The exact dollar amount of the transaction
If you were charged through a PayPal account:
- Billing Agreement Number
- Transaction ID Number
If you were charged through iTunes/Apple Wallet:
Please contact Apple Support (https://getsupport.apple.com/) for assistance, as we don't have access to their system to perform a search.
If you were charged through your mobile (cell phone) carrier:
Contact your mobile carrier's support phone number for assistance, as we do not have access to their inner office payment system to search their database.