- Fire TV
- Make sure your Amazon Fire TV and device using Spotify are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your TV’s home screen, scroll down to Apps.
- Search for TIDAL and install it. (Or you can install it from another device here)
Link with TIDAL
- Go to link.tidal.com on your computer, phone or similar.
- Log in if you are an existing member, or sign up to TIDAL.
- Enter the code displayed on your Fire TV to link it to your account and begin streaming.
2 out of 24 found this helpful
Was this article helpful?