- Bug Report Android
Android will track system errors which can be viewed for analysis. We use it to see if there are any conflicts between TIDAL and your OS, which aids in our troubleshooting process.
Here's how to obtain a bug report:
First, enable developer options:
- Open the Settings app.
- Select System. (Only on Android 8.0 or higher)
- Scroll to the bottom and select About Phone.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Build Number 7 times (You should see toast counting down steps to becoming developer, meaning enabling developer mode).
- Return to the previous screen (Settings for most devices) to find Developer Options near the bottom.
Next, you should scroll down a little and enable USB Debugging
- In Developer Options, tap Take Bug Report or Submit Bug Report (either of the two phrases can show up).
- Select the type of bug report you want and tap Report. After a moment you get a notification that the bug report is ready.
- To share the bug report, tap the notification.
- You can share the report with us by visiting Support.TIDAL.com