Musaic and TIDAL – Getting Started
Musaic is a new wireless music system that supports lossless High Fidelity audio, making it the ideal music system for streaming TIDAL.
It’s easy to get started. Follow the instructions below to begin streaming TIDAL on Musaic.
- Open the Musaic app for iOS or Android
- Tap ‘Streaming’ in the main menu.
- Tap the TIDAL logo.
- Enter your Tidal username and password (this was established when you set up your TIDAL account) and press ‘Login’.
If you do not yet have a TIDAL account, you will first need to create one in the TIDAL app or the TIDAL Web Player. If you have an account but signed up via Facebook or Twitter, you will first need to create a password to be able to log in to your account in the Musaic app. To do this follow the steps below:
- Open the Tidal Web Player.
- Click ‘LOGIN’ in the top right corner.
- Click ‘Forgot your password?’
- Enter the email address associated with your Facebook or Twitter account into the box and click ‘Request new password’.
- You will receive an email with a link which will allow you to create a password. You can continue to use the email address associated with your Facebook or Twitter account as your username.
- Now you can open the Musaic app and enter your TIDAL username and password to use TIDAL with Musaic.
How to browse and stream TIDAL with Musaic
Once you have logged in you can browse and stream music from TIDAL via the Musaic app. See what’s new, browse TIDAL Rising, playlists, genres and access your saved favorites in My Music.
How do I know if Musaic is streaming lossless music from TIDAL?
If you have a TIDAL HiFi subscription TIDAL will always automatically stream music losslessly (16 bit 44.1kHz, CD quality) to Musaic.
What bitrate and format does TIDAL use for streaming?
TIDAL HiFi - Lossless FLAC 16bit/44.1kHz.
TIDAL Premium - AAC 320kbps
For issues related to TIDAL login authentication please contact TIDAL customer support.