TIDAL is preinstalled directly on IXION’s Maestro, but can also be controlled remotely via the IXION app
Setting up TIDAL directly on IXION
You can enjoy and control TIDAL directly on IXION Maestro via its touch screen display, without the need for a tablet or smartphone.
- Select TIDAL on the Maestro home screen
- The first time you use TIDAL on IXION it will ask you to log into your TIDAL account.
- IXION will then display your previously saved playlists, and the search field to discover new music (In the future you will come straight to this screen every time you select TIDAL on IXION, you don’t need to enter your TIDAL account details again unless you manually ask IXION to log out)
IXION will automatically stream lossless FLAC as long as you have the valid and appropriate TIDAL account. You can also adjust the 5-band equalizer ( accessed via icon on the bottom right under the album art) to your own preferences.
Setting up TIDAL on the IXION app.
Setting up TIDAL on the IXION app for iOS/Android follows the same simple steps as above.
- Search for “IXION Maestro” on the app Store/Google Play Store.
- The first time you use the app enter your TIDAL user name and password, IXION will store this and automatically log-in to your account the next time you use TIDAL via the app
** IXION Maestro and the IXION app will automatically recognize each other, as long as they are connected to the same WIFI network