- Request New Music on TIDAL
To make a catalog request please fill out this form
On an ongoing basis, we add catalogs from US independent labels. On a daily basis, we add new tracks, albums, and videos as they are released by the labels.
We encourage our subscribers to reach out to us about music and/or other kinds of content they would like to see on TIDAL. From there, we do our very best to make that happen.
If you’re looking for an artist, album, or song that you cannot find in our music catalog, here are the most common reasons why the content might be unavailable:
- The music has not been released digitally. This is especially true for older music where the band/management is no longer active and digital licensing was not included in the original label deal.
- The artist/management recently switched to a new record label or digital distributor and the content has not yet been re-submitted to TIDAL.
- The artist/management has elected not to make it available for streaming.
- The music has been released digitally, but we do not have the licenses to make it available to stream via TIDAL.