How to set up Tidal on a Linn DS player
1. Update your Linn DS player with the latest software, available via Linn Konfig.
You can download the latest version of Linn Konfig from www.linn.co.uk/konfig
For detailed instructions on updating your DS software using Linn Konfig, visit: http://docs.linn.co.uk/wiki/index.php/How_to_Upgrade_DS_Software#Updates
2. Install the latest version of Linn’s control app, Linn Kazoo, onto your iPad, PC or Mac.
You can download Linn Kazoo from www.linn.co.uk/kazoo
If you already use Linn Kazoo, you will be prompted to update to the latest version.
3. In Linn Kazoo, select the ‘Tidal’ tile, located beside ‘My Music’
4. If you have a Tidal account already, enter your email and password to log in. Select ‘Default login details’ to make this your default login and you will not be prompted to log in the next time you want to listen to Tidal.
If you don’t already have a Tidal account, click on ‘Register Now’. Registered Linn DS owners benefit from a free 60-day trial. Once you have registered with Linn, you will be sent an email with your voucher code and instructions on how to set up your Tidal account.
5. Requirements to get Tidal on Linn:
- A Linn DS player
- Latest version of software for that DS player
- The latest version of Linn's control software, Linn Kazoo
A control device to run Linn Kazoo on:
- iPad (iOS 6.0 and later)
- Mac (Lion and later)
- PC (Windows XP SP3 and later)
Now you’re ready to enjoy Tidal on your Linn DS player, controlled from Linn Kazoo!
Unable to Log in With TIDAL Username and Password?
- Please try to restart your Linn equipment
- Then attempt to log in again