You can create your own playlists with favorite tunes and even share them with friends. With TIDAL, you can easily create lists according to your taste and mood.
A playlist consists of a group of tracks you’ve arranged to be played together. The contents of a playlist can be selected according to genre, date, theme, or whatever you’re in the mood for. Maybe it’s a raging “Saturday party mix,” or a soft “Sunday morning chillout.” There is no limit to the number of tracks that can go into a playlist, so add a few tracks or entire albums.
Create a playlist in a heartbeat:
On a Computer
- To create a playlist, in the left column under ‘My Playlists, click ‘Create New Playlist.’ Give the list a name, click ‘Enter’ and then fill it with music.
- There are several ways to add tracks and albums to your playlists. You can click on the cover image or track and drag the music to the playlist under ‘My Playlists’ or you can right click and select ‘Add to Playlist.’
- If you want to change the name of the list, double click on the playlist name in the left menu, or press the edit button located to the right of the playlist title. You can also add a description of your playlist.
On an iPhone/iPad (iOS)
- Search for a song or album. Then press the 3 dots next to track name or album, and select "+♪" symbol to add it to an existing playlist or to make a new playlist, select `create new playlist’.
On an Android
- Search for a song or album. Then press and hold your finger on the album cover or the track name. Select add to a playlist or create a new playlist.
Sharing playlists with friends:
If you want to share your playlist, simply press the ‘Share’ button at the top right of the screen. You can also right-click on the playlist, and select ‘Share.’ Sharing your playlist on Twitter or Facebook, or copy the link to the playlist and send it directly to a friend by email or instant message.
The person receiving the playlist will get a website with a preview of the tracks in the playlist. If TIDAL is installed, TIDAL will automatically open and go directly to the playlist. If TIDAL is not installed, the recipient will get a prompt explaining how to install TIDAL. After installation and registration, they will be taken directly to the playlist.
Subscribe to other people’s playlists:
After opening the link of a shared playlist, you can choose to mark it as a favorite. By marking the list as a favorite, you subscribe to any changes made to the playlist. The list is visible under ‘Favorites.’
Keywords: Playlist, create, delete, new, content, share