- Go to the App Store to make sure that the TIDAL app is up to date
- If the app is up to date, try resetting the app by double clicking the home button on your iPhone or iPad. Locate the TIDAL screen, and swipe from the bottom up. This should make TIDAL disappear from the collection of "open" apps.
- Try relaunching the TIDAL application.
- If this does not solve the problem, try resetting your device by pressing the home button and the sleep/wake button on your iPhone/iPad simultaneously until the screen goes black, when the apple logo appears on the screen release the buttons.
- If this does not solve your problem, try deleting the TIDAL app and reinstalling it to your device.
- If you are still having problems, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your offline content that you had stored on your device will not be lost by deleting the app. To restore your offline content, go to 'Settings' and select ‘Restore Offline Content.’