- Google Cast (aka Chromecast)
- Make sure that both devices are connected to the same wifi network.
- Tap on the "Now Playing" bar
- Tap on the small icon with a triangle in it on the lower left corner of the screen
- Select the Cast option
- Select the device you want your content to play on from the list and your music will play when it connects.
Please note: If you are using a computer, you have to use the Chrome browser and go to listen.tidal.com (webclient). There is no desktop app integration with Cast at this time.