- Apple ID Registration Failure
If you are logging into TIDAL with your Apple ID and receive a "Service Unavailable" error, you can resolve this issue by completing the following steps:
- Go to Manage your Apple ID
- Sign in using your Apple credentials
- Go to ‘Security’ and under “APPS & WEBSITES USING APPLE ID” click on ‘Manage’
- Select “TIDAL app” and a pop-up window will appear
- Click “Stop Using Apple ID” and click “Done”
Once you complete these steps log in to TIDAL using your Apple ID. If an error persists, please reach out for further assistance.