- Account Security
If you notice any of the following changes on your account, it may have been accessed without your authorization:
- Your login credentials are no longer working.
- The email address associated with your account has changed.
- Your name, gender, or birthdate has been updated without your knowledge.
- Changes have been made to your subscription.
- Favorites or Playlists have been added or removed.
- Someone else’s Facebook has been connected to your account.
If you suspect that your account has been accessed without your authorization, you can take these steps in order to secure your account going forward.
If you are completely unable to access your account, then it is possible both the email and password were changed without your consent. Please reach out to TIDAL Support for further assistance in accessing and securing the account. In order to locate your account, we will need you to provide the following information:
- First six and last four digits of the card charged.
- Transaction Date & amount.
- Cardholder’s Name.
- PayPal users must provide a Billing Agreement Number.
If you pay for TIDAL using a partner account, such as Apple Wallet, you may need to reach out to them for additional assistance.
If your TIDAL account was accessed without your authorization, we strongly encourage you to change the password for accounts that may have been associated with TIDAL, such as your email or Facebook. You should also update any account that may have used the same password.
- Use a unique password for each of your accounts.
- Strengthen your password by including numbers, symbols, and mixed capitalization.
- Make your password long.
- Change your password regularly.